AIDE ET ACTION RESPONDS
TO CORONA OUTBREAK
- »COVID-19 makes more than 2,000 migrants throng back to Balangir
- »Migrant labourers go jobless with coronavirus lockdown across India
- »Indian ex-slaves unite to inform unaware survivors about coronavirus
- »Chaos and hunger amid India coronavirus lockdown
- »SpiceJet offers to fly back migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai
About Aide et Action
Our Mission is to make EDUCATION a lever for human development.
In 2019, AEA South Asia supported 9,38,488 people including 2,54,090 children,
5,95,940 adults, 88,470 youth in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan.
Aide et Action International was operational in India since 1981 and got registered in 1988 as a not-for-profit private limited company under section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956. Today the India operation is part of the South Asia operations that comprise Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan.
OUR PARTNERS IN CHANGE
JOIN AND FOLLOW US ON
Subscribe With Us
Want AEAI South Asia newsletter in your inbox? Sign up for our email updates to receive news, features, and opportunities to make a difference!