Credits & Legal Terms
The site “www.aea-southasia.org” is a publication of the Aide et Action International South Asia, AA Block,New No.2 (Old No.42), 1st Floor, 3rd Main Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600 040, Tamil Nadu - INDIA.
Site developed by:
Sameer Mohammed, 9-2- 76/4/1, Hashmathpet, Old Bowenpally, Secunderabad – 500009, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The entire contents of the site www.aea-southasia.org (graphics, pictures, texts, logos, icons, etc.) as well as their layout are the exclusive property of Aide et Action International South Asia, except for the visuals or logos belonging to other partner companies or authors/photographers. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publishing of any of these different elements is strictly forbidden without our formal agreement in writing. All requests for authorisation or information must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions:
Use of the website is provided by Aide et Action South Asia subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- Aide et Action International South Asia may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Aide et Action International South Asia reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- Aide et Action International South Asia has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email email@example.com
- Aide et Action International South Asia accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Aide et Action International South Asia makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Aide et Action International South Asia will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without Aide et Action International South Asia’ written consent.