Run for Inclusion 2013
Individuals must be treated with equal dignity and fairness. And yet a journey to societies and nations is all it takes to convince us that we still have a very long way to go. With the objective of ensuring a sustainable and dignified reintegration of this otherwise excluded community into the mainstream social fold, Aide et Action-South Asia (AEA-SA) proudly announces a charity run – ‘Run for Inclusion’. The run is organised to bring dignity and respect to the excluded communities by supporting them through education and employment opportunities. The run is organised by AEA-SA’s flagship program – Initiative for Livelihood Education and Development (iLEAD).
• To promote empathy and assertive actions within the society for ‘Inclusion’ of the excluded population
• To spread the message of ‘Inclusion’ through millions of runners and initiate positive actions
About the Run
‘Run for Inclusion’ will not only allow you to show your solidarity and responsibility towards your country and towards humanity but also give you an opportunity to extend your support towards the eradication of disparities in the society. The run is scheduled on the International Teacher’s Day and during the week in which the birthday of Sri. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, India’s Father of Nation. Gandhi had dedicated his life to fighting discrimination and to bridge gaps between different sections of society.
We want to celebrate this day with the ‘Run for Inclusion’ in order to continue his legacy and create an equal society. The run will take place in around 60 cities across India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka, with around 1,00,000 people running for the cause. This would be a 5km run in support of the empowerment of the youth. Through this run, we aim to cover a total of around 5,00,000 kms.
Who will participate in the Run?
• School Children
• College going youth
• NGO partners
• Corporate partners
Why should you participate in the Run?
• Your participation will ensure a dignified life for the people from underprivileged communities
• Your participation would show your solidarity towards empowering the marginalised communities
Registration Cost of Registration per person: For students – Rs. 100, Corporate employees – Rs.250
Support us by
• Participating in the run along with your friends and associates • Helping us reach out to the maximum number of people by spreading the word through social media and various other platforms • Coming on board to extend your support by contributing your skills and expertise
Aide et Action South Asia
B-30 Dev Nagar, Opp. Kamal and Company,
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015, Rajasthan (India)
Office Number: 91-141-2709892