Location : Pune
Apply By :29th Dec 2017
This Position is : CLOSED
Under the Livelihood Education theme of AEAI-SA, iLEAD - Initiatives for Livelihood Education and Development, the employability and entrepreneurship enhancement programme is one of the largest programmes of AEAI-SA. This programme aims at providing vocational skills training and psycho-social support to the most marginalized youth in order to integrate them into society. As part of the requirements for this programme, we now seek to fill in the following position.
Job Title: Centre Manager (at vocational skills training centres)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Contract-based (3 years)
Centre Manager is the leader of the centre and is responsible for envisioning the strategy, operationalization plan and achieving the end objectives.
She/he is expected to work internally (leading the centre team) and externally (working with the corporate organizations, corporate trainers and local community). She/he shall also be responsible for the management of administrative tasks of the centre and will be involved in the capacity building of the team members and provide end to end solutions. She/he is expected to work in a multicultural environment, maintain schedule and work in autonomy.
- Lead baseline survey for the concerned projects and set up the iLEAD center in the identified locations
- Responsible to chalk out various mobilization strategies jointly with the project staffs such as conducting road shows/rallies, enhance local partnership with NGOs, CSRs, Government Department, Press and Media and develop rapport with the local communities
- Sensitize and spread awareness about Livelihood project activities & employability through meetings in the community, street plays, etc. to ensure participation
- Implementation of course curriculum, syllabus and teaching methodology for appropriate learning of trainees and prepare in advance for placement support
- Leading the employment generation activities in the area under the centre and keep every activity documented along with documentation of impact and success stories
Education & Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in the field of Management/Administration/Social Work or allied areas
- 2-3 years working experience in the related area shall be preferred.
- Preferably experience in skills training sectors
- Should be well versed with entire MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in effective communication in Hindi / English / Marathi (essential)
- Knowledge about tools and process of social mobilization
- Ability to lead small teams effectively and also work independently
- Efficient data management and delivering reports on regular basis
Remuneration: Salary will be ranging in between 2.2 to 3 Lakhs per annum based on experience and qualification.
This requirement is immediate therefore interested incumbents in and around Pune are requested to kindly send their updated CVs along with a covering letter mentioning your last drawn salary to email@example.com
; Please specify the position and location applied for in the subject line of your mail.
Posted On :15th Dec 2017